Tuesday 8 July 2008

That was fun!

I thought the concert on Saturday was great fun, especially Trial by Jury. That was definitely my four-year-old's favourite. My six-year-old loved The Mermaid and has been asking me to sing it to her ever since, but since the altos didn't have any verses to sing, all I can remember is the chorus and the "tm tm's" and "popapopapoms"!

I have a sneaky feeling that there were rather more parts than there should have been in Name that Tune at the end, but the audience didn't seem to mind at all. Maybe they thought it was a cunning plan to make it harder for them to recognise all the tunes!

It's the first time we've sung at the Newhampton Arts Centre and it was lovely singing to an almost full theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.